Goodrich Hall (1905-)

Goodrich Hall is a Gothic revival, rustic limestone structure built in 1859 to serve as the College Chapel, Alumni Hall, and classroom building. It has undergone at least two major renovations; however, a great part of the historic fabric remains. Prior to 1996, the building housed the studio arts program which was moved to the WLS Spencer Studio Arts Building.

For a fuller timeline, see an archived version of a student project by Mac Harman, Williams 1998.