A Theatre honors student may submit material such as the following to the College Archives to document their project:
- Script (for playwrights only)
- Production book: the original
- Programs: 2 originals
- Photographs of production/s: black and white or color photographs/print-outs on acid-free paper
- Costume designs: original drawings, photographic prints/print-outs on acid-free paper, swatches, etc.
- Lighting plans: original designs, photographic prints/print-outs of installation/s on acid-free paper
- Set sketches: original drawings, photographic prints/print-outs on acid-free paper of mock-ups and/or final installations
- Music: original score
Follow format and submission guidelines for theses.
The Archives would also like an electronic copy of any photographs or audiovisual recordings: WAV files, TIFFs, JPEG2000s, MPEG2 or -4s are preferred.