The College Archives relies on your support to help grow its collections and provide materials that document our shared past. College Archives was established to appraise, collect, organize, describe, preserve, and make available documentation of permanent administrative, legal, fiscal and historical value.
Through the generosity and support of individuals over the years, College Archives has continued to acquire materials that contribute to the richness and diversity of our collections and community. We collect in areas that:
- support the College’s curriculum and the research interests of its students and faculty
- anticipate future research needs
- complement other regional special collections repositories
Through donation and purchase, we acquire materials that support the history of Williams College, including:
- personal and professional papers from alumni, faculty, staff, students, and friends of the College
- rare books
- research-related material
For more information, please review our collection development policy.
Our staff is here to help guide those interested in donating and entrusting their materials to our care in our safe and secure surroundings. Contact us today and we thank you for your generous support!